- me at public places: why
- math test: a farmer plants 7 crops of tomatoes and 3 crops of carrots what is the probablity his moms name is leslie
- history test: the american civil war ended in 1865, explain how this had a defining role in the extinction of dinosaurs
- literature test: explain what the author meant by, "the apple was as red as an apple"
- physics tests: The aliens ate 3.4 doughnuts. Their crumbs fell to the Earth because of gravity. Calculate how many penguins are eating pancakes at the speed of light.
You know that moment when you’re reading a book and you just have to stop and bite your lip and squeal or sigh or close your eyes and wrinkle your nose and forehead and press the book against your heart and just like sit there and try to soak up the gorgeous literature via osmosis?
That’s my favorite part of reading.
instead of learning from my mistakes i like to dwell on them until i have a panic attack
how is it june next week how are we already on the 6th month of the year wasn’t it just march
no i don’t wear glasses because i think they’re cute i wear glasses because im fucking blind
here’s my number, so please oh god don’t call i hate talking on the phone send me a text if you need me and don’t get mad if it takes me a few hours to respond maybe
- Teacher: Schools almost over
- Teacher: and this is crazy
- Teacher: but here's three projects
- Teacher: due friday